CT Workout Internship Program
If you want to be the best, you have to learn from the best!
The CT Workout internship program is designed to enhance the educational process of future fitness professionals by allowing you to see “behind the scenes” of a world-class training facility and the training and systems involved.
This experience will allow you to:
- Learn everything we use with our clients including dynamic warm ups, flexibility drills, power development, core stabilization exercises, conditioning & strength training exercises.
- Observe and learn cutting edge personal training, strength and conditioning, and sports performance coaching
- Meet with CT Workout staff members and learn about our business systems, culture, marketing, and training philosophy
- Assist with group fitness classes, camps, and personal training
- Assist with corporate fitness and marketing events
- Assist with personal training sessions and group training sessions
- Learn the business aspects of running a fitness facility
- Learn from world-class team of coaches
As part of this program, you will receive our internship playbook, which includes our curriculum that takes you through the program design blueprint used at CT Workout. This manual also gives you an inside look at our business systems and administration.
- Upper level or graduating student in Exercise Science/ Kinesiology/ Physical Education or related field
- Proficient with anatomy and physiology, strength training, and related coursework
- Computer literate
- Passionate about your work and hungry to learn as much as you can
- Proactive, outgoing, and detail-oriented
8 Week Internships ranges from 20-30 hours per week
CT Workout accepts applications year-round for this exciting opportunity. Once all your application materials are received, you will be notified within 2 weeks if you qualify for an interview. To apply for this world class experience, send a cover letter, resume, and 3-5 references to:
Phone: 860) 639-7338