You may have heard this before – “I’ll start on Monday”.
It’s a common phrase that many people use when it comes to starting a new nutrition and workout routine.
Well, I have news for you….today is Monday so let’s go!
Monday seems to be the magic day when people feel like they can start fresh, as if it’s the start of a new week and a new beginning. But why wait until a Monday to make a change?
Why not start right now?
As a personal trainer, I hear this phrase all the time. Clients come to me and say, “I’ll start on Monday”.
And when Monday comes around, they still haven’t made any changes.
They’re stuck in the same routine, doing the same things, and wondering why they’re not seeing any results.
But here’s the thing – waiting until Monday to start is just an excuse.
It’s a way to procrastinate and avoid taking action.
It’s a way to stay in your comfort zone and not challenge yourself. And it’s a surefire way to delay your progress and hinder your success.
So why not start right now?
Why not take action today and make a change?
You don’t need to wait until a Monday or any other specific day to start. You can start right now, in this moment.
Making a change can be scary, I get it. But it’s also exciting and empowering.
Taking control of your nutrition and workout routine can be the first step in transforming your life.
It can boost your confidence, improve your health, and give you a sense of accomplishment.
So, if you’re ready to make a change, don’t wait until next Monday. Start now.
Take a small step in the right direction, whether it’s prepping a healthy meal or doing a quick workout. And then take another step, and another. Keep moving forward and making progress, one day at a time.
Remember, change doesn’t happen overnight.
It’s a gradual process that requires consistency and dedication. But if you start now, you’ll be one step closer to your goals than if you wait another day.
In conclusion, stop waiting for that perfect time when all the stars align to start making a change. Start now, in this moment. Take small steps towards your goals and keep moving forward.
Remember, you have the power to make a change and transform your life. So don’t wait, start now and see what you can achieve.
It’s Monday, the time is now, let’s go!
1. We’re adding a few new clients to our 28-Day Jump Start Program. Here is what it includes:
- (12) Personal Training Sessions with a certified personal trainer to teach you proper form and to guide you through your training program.
- One-on-one success session with one of our coaches to go over your previous exercise and medical history so we can help you set clear obtainable goals for you to strive to achieve.
- Individualized Training Program designed specifically for your goals based on your medical history, exercise history, and functional movement screen.
- Personalized Nutrition Program, Meal Plans, healthy recipes, and grocery shopping check lists to make nutrition simple for you.
- Unlimited access to our popular group training program. In addition to personal training sessions, you will get up to 6-days a week of group training workouts designed to build lean muscle, burn fat, and get your metabolism cranking.
- Unlimited Access to All Online Group Training Sessions– you will have unlimited access to all online group training workouts offered through Zoom 6- days per week so you can train with us anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Unlimited support and accountability form our community of coaches and members to help you succeed. Plus, you will receive access to our Online Support Group to Ask Questions, Share Ideas, and Get Feedback.
The 28-Day Personal Training Jump Start Program is the perfect way to get a Jump Start on achieving all your health and fitness goals while experiencing everything CT Workout has to offer for just $99!
2. Try Our Popular Group Training Program out for Two Weeks for FREE.
We are accepting a limited number of people to try our Group Training Program for the next two weeks for free.
This program is designed to help you lose fat, build lean muscle, and help you look better, feel better, and move better.
Here is what it will include:
- Unlimited Group Training Workouts at our training facility
- Unlimited Online group training workouts done through zoom
- Unlimited access to the New Workouts on Demand Library
- Unlimited access to our training app
- Unlimited access to online educational seminars
- Easy to follow Nutrition program and meal plan
- Monthly 20-minute Zoom coaching call with a coach
- and a few other things as well
To reserve your spot, Schedule a FREE Consultation Here.