Check Out What Some Of Our Members Have To Say About Our Training Programs
“My Energy Level is Up, My Confidence is Up, and I am Starting to Live My Life Again!”
“During this 12 week period I have lost 19.5 pounds, dropped 2 dress sizes, decreased my body fat by 10.3%, decreased my waist by 4.75″ and hips by 4 1/16” along with a series of personal fitness milestones including running a 10:35 minute mile! My energy level is up, my confidence is up, and I am starting to live my life again!
This is just the beginning; I have many more goals to reach. I would like to: continue lowering my body fat, decrease my waist and hips measurements, build more lean muscle, and improve my fitness level making new fitness milestones, including running a 9+ minute mile! I am very fortunate to have a loving family and friends to support me in my journey at home! I feel incredible, I am very happy; I have won already, as I have changed my life!”
Beatriz Has Lost More Than 50lbs And Almost 11 Inches From Around Her Waist In Less Than 6 Months!
Miss Shoreline 2013 Ashley Hamel Trained At CT Workout To Get Swim Suit Ready And Looked Amazing At The Miss CT Pageant!
Real People Real Results
“In One Year Mike Has Lost More Than 100 lbs As A Member Of Change Your Body Boot Camp!”
Jamie Has Lost More Than 100lbs With Our Training Programs!
Are You Ready To Change Your Life Forever?
- Jen Miller
“In just 12 weeks, Ben has helped me transform my body. I have lost almost 16 pounds and I have been able to drop three dress sizes. I’m now able to fit into jeans that I have not been able to wear since college. There is no way I could have done this on my own. Thanks Ben”
- Jackie Freedman
“Ben is a very qualified personal trainer. I came to him several months after I broke my leg and had a marked limp. Ben was always pleasant knowledgeable and persistent. He varied the exercises and our time was well planned out. After two months the strength in my legs has improved greatly and the limp was almost gone. I highly recommend Ben as a personal trainer.”
- Velma Gill
“I was always very active through walking 5 miles daily. However, I didn’t see much change in weight and in building muscles. I joined a gym for the very first time. I did not have the experience of working out with equipment. I knew that working with Ben, My personal trainer, I would learn to work out correctly, safely and with results.Ben is very knowledgeable and focuses on using proper form. I became stronger, more confident as he always encouraged me with the “you can do it” attitude. Thank you, Ben. I feel the best I have felt in years and love it when others notice the results.”
- Sally Babigian
“During this 12 week period I have lost 19.5 pounds, dropped 2 dress sizes, decreased my body fat by 10.3%, decreased my waist by 4.75″ and hips by 4 1/16” along with a series of personal fitness milestones including running a 10:35 minute mile! My energy level is up, my confidence is up, and I am starting to live my life again! I feel incredible, I am very happy; I have won already, as I have changed my life!”
- Mike Brennan
“Ben is a terrific person and an excellent personal trainer. I cannot speak highly enough about his knowledge and his dedication. His patience and professionalism have brought me a long way in a short period of time.”
“After having surgery from a inguinal hernia I needed a personal trainer. I had observed several trainers, but it was Ben who stood apart from the rest of them. It was Ben’s laid back manner that helped me choose him as the personal trainer that felt comfortable with.”
“Ben did a physical assessment after I explained my concerns regarding my chronic back and hip pain due to osteopinea as well as neck and shoulder stiffness. Then we went to work, although a tough task master, Ben motivated me, pushed me, accepted no excuses, but was always there to give me words of encouragement.”
“Eight months later, I went from a wimp to an athlete. My back pain, along with my hip, neck, and shoulder stiffness was gone. I’m a stronger, more flexible, and toned up grandmother of ten. Thanks to Ben”Ellen Karpinsky
“I had given up my training program for over 6 months due to surgery and a recent move. I was feeling down about my loss of physical conditioning as well as losing my training network of friends and trainer due to my recent move. Finally, I decided I would set out to hopefully find a trainer who could get me back on track. I chose Ben Petitpas initially because of his credentials – BS Degree in Exercise Science, NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and NASM Certified Personal Trainer.”“
When I first met Ben he was totally empathetic to my situation and reassured me that he would give me a customized routine that would strengthen my weak areas while getting me into top physical condition. Each training session he always asked about any concerns before we started our workout to see if he needed to make any adjustment to my workout for that day. His education, personal athletic history, and research give him the edge on handling any issues that arose during the course of my training. In only 4 months I was not only back, but stronger than before. Thanks Ben.”Melissa Thomas
Start Writing Your Own Success Story!
Here Is What’s Included With Every Training Program:
- Weekly Training Sessions – You will receive personal instruction from a nationally certified personal trainer. Each workout will be carefully designed to help you achieve your goals. All of our exercise programs are based on the most current research, science, and by proven results.
- Motivation – As your personal trainer, we will help you set goals for yourself and motivate and challenge you to achieve them. It’s much easier to achieve your goals when you having someone there to push and guiding you every step of the way.
- Proper Instruction – Not only will we teach you exactly how to perform every exercise safe and correctly, we will also take the time to educate you on why we are using particular exercises and how they will help you get closer to achieving your goals.
- Unlimited Support – We understand that you will have some ups and downs along the way to getting yourself in great shape. As your personal trainer, we are here to give you all the support and encouragement that you need to be successful.
- Accountability – Having an appointment is one way of making sure you show up for your workout, sometimes just getting to the gym is the hardest part! We do much more than just make sure you show up for workouts, we set goals for you and hold you accountable for achieving them.
- Nutritional Coaching – Our program will help you end all confusion on what you should be eating, when you should be eating, and why you should be eating certian foods. We will help you discover why all of these fad diets are ineffective and what you should be doing instead to have permanent healthy nutrition habits.
- Fun & Effective Workouts – Each workout is designed with your results in mind by one of Connecticut’s leading personal trainers. The workouts will be challenging, but at the same time we understand that if you don’t enjoy something you are less likely to stick with it, so we do our best to make it a fun and enjoyable experience for you.
- A push When You Need It – We all can use a little kick in the butt every now to get us going! We are here to give you a push when you need it, but we also know when ease back on the workout when you need it too. Either way we will help you get the most out of every one of your workouts.
Here Is How You Get Started...
If you are looking for results and you appreciate quality service, then our Personal Training and Fitness Boot Camp Programs are exactly what you’re looking for! Our passion is to help you achieve your goals, we are committed to your success!
Thank you for visiting CT Workout, I look forward to meeting you personally.
Committed to your success,
Benjamin Petitpas, CSCS, CPT
Owner of CT Workout Personal Training
“Helping you get in the best shape of your life”