Finally! A Personal Training Program That Will Help You Lose Fat, Drop Inches, Tone Up Your Trouble Spots, And Teach You How To Keep Your Results For Life!
CT Workout's Team Of Certified Personal Trainers In Newington, Connecticut Are Here To Help You Get Into Amazing Shape!
What if you no longer having to ask yourself questions like…
What exercises should I be doing? How many sets and reps? How often? Am I doing them right?
What am I doing wrong? I’m working out but not seeing any changes?
I changed my eating habits but, what nutrition program should I be following? How much should I be eating? How often should I eat? And what foods should I be eating?
CT Workout’s Team of Certified Personal Trainer Will Eliminate All Of The Confusion and Make Getting In Shape Easy for You!
- By taking the time to sit down and meet with you one on one during your FREE 1 hour Fitness Consultation and examining everything you are doing right, what you are doing wrong, and what changes need to be made
- We will help you create a list of short term and long term goals for you and create a simple step by step plan for you follow to achieve your goals.
- Once your plan is in place, we will be there every step of the way to support, motivate and hold you accountable for achieving all the goals you have set for yoursel
- Just taking you through a workout is not enough, as a fitness professionals our job is also to educate you on exercise, teaching you proper form and techniques, inform you about proper nutrition, and to help you live a healthier lifestyle.
Every Personal Training Program Includes:
- Individualized personal training program designed around your specific goals
- Individualized nutrition and meal plans to eat properly for your body type
- Individualized cardio program based on your body type and goals
- Weekly Progress Reports to hold you accountable
- Monthly Fitness Assessments to monitor your progress
- A Certified Personal Trainer To Provide Expert Coaching During Each Workout
- And Much More…
Are You Ready To Change Your Life Forever?
Here Is What’s Included With Every Personal Training Program:
- Weekly Personal Training Sessions – You will receive personal instruction from a nationally certified personal trainer. Each workout will be carefully designed to help you achieve your goals. All of our exercise programs are based on the most current research, science, and by proven results.
- Motivation – As your personal trainer, we will help you set goals for yourself and motivate and challenge you to achieve them. It’s much easier to achieve your goals when you having someone there to push and guiding you every step of the way.
- Proper Instruction – Not only will we teach you exactly how to perform every exercise safe and correctly, we will also take the time to educate you on why we are using particular exercises and how they will help you get closer to achieving your goals.
- Unlimited Support – We understand that you will have some ups and downs along the way to getting yourself in great shape. As your personal trainer, we are here to give you all the support and encouragement that you need to be successful.
- Accountability – Having an appointment is one way of making sure you show up for your workout, sometimes just getting to the gym is the hardest part! We do much more than just make sure you show up for workouts, we set goals for you and hold you accountable for achieving them.
- Nutritional Coaching – Our program will help you end all confusion on what you should be eating, when you should be eating, and why you should be eating certian foods. We will help you discover why all of these fad diets are ineffective and what you should be doing instead to have permanent healthy nutrition habits.
- Fun & Effective Workouts – Each workout is designed with your results in mind by one of Connecticut’s leading personal trainers. The workouts will be challenging, but at the same time we understand that if you don’t enjoy something you are less likely to stick with it, so we do our best to make it a fun and enjoyable experience for you.
- A push When You Need It – We all can use a little kick in the butt every now to get us going! We are here to give you a push when you need it, but we also know when ease back on the workout when you need it too. Either way we will help you get the most out of every one of your workouts.
Check Out What Some Of Our Members Have To Say About Our Personal Training Programs
“My Energy Level is Up, My Confidence is Up, and I am Starting to Live My Life Again!”
“During this 12 week period I have lost 19.5 pounds, dropped 2 dress sizes, decreased my body fat by 10.3%, decreased my waist by 4.75″ and hips by 4 1/16” along with a series of personal fitness milestones including running a 10:35 minute mile! My energy level is up, my confidence is up, and I am starting to live my life again!
This is just the beginning; I have many more goals to reach. I would like to: continue lowering my body fat, decrease my waist and hips measurements, build more lean muscle, and improve my fitness level making new fitness milestones, including running a 9+ minute mile! I am very fortunate to have a loving family and friends to support me in my journey at home! I feel incredible, I am very happy; I have won already, as I have changed my life!”
“In just 12 weeks, Ben has helped me transform my body. I have lost almost 16 pounds and I have been able to drop three dress sizes. I’m now able to fit into jeans that I have not been able to wear since college. There is no way I could have done this on my own. Thanks Ben”- Jen Miller
“Ben is a very qualified personal trainer. I came to him several months after I broke my leg and had a marked limp. Ben was always pleasant knowledgeable and persistent. He varied the exercises and our time was well planned out. After two months the strength in my legs has improved greatly and the limp was almost gone. I highly recommend Ben as a personal trainer.”- Jackie Freedman
“I was always very active through walking 5 miles daily. However, I didn’t see much change in weight and in building muscles. I joined a gym for the very first time. I did not have the experience of working out with equipment. I knew that working with Ben, My personal trainer, I would learn to work out correctly, safely and with results.Ben is very knowledgeable and focuses on using proper form. I became stronger, more confident as he always encouraged me with the “you can do it” attitude. Thank you, Ben. I feel the best I have felt in years and love it when others notice the results.”- Velma Gill
“During this 12 week period I have lost 19.5 pounds, dropped 2 dress sizes, decreased my body fat by 10.3%, decreased my waist by 4.75″ and hips by 4 1/16” along with a series of personal fitness milestones including running a 10:35 minute mile! My energy level is up, my confidence is up, and I am starting to live my life again! I feel incredible, I am very happy; I have won already, as I have changed my life!”- Sally Babigian
“Ben is a terrific person and an excellent personal trainer. I cannot speak highly enough about his knowledge and his dedication. His patience and professionalism have brought me a long way in a short period of time.”- Mike Brennan
Here Is How You Get Started...
If you are looking for results and you appreciate quality service, then our Personal Training and Fitness Boot Camp Programs are exactly what you’re looking for! Our passion is to help you achieve your goals, we are committed to your success!
Thank you for visiting CT Workout, I look forward to meeting you personally.
Committed to your success,
Benjamin Petitpas, CSCS, CPT
Owner of CT Workout Personal Training
“Helping you get in the best shape of your life”